09/17/22 – Cincinnati Bearcats @ Miami (OH) Redhawks
We’ll obviously be making this “road” trip, all the way to downtown Cincinnati. What more needs to be said than:
Need a reason to get up for the Battle for the #VictoryBell?
— RepublicOfCincinnati® (@RepOfCincinnati) September 12, 2022
Here’s to dominating Miami, again, in front of a “road” game filled with Bearcats fans, again.
What: Cincinnati Bearcats @ Miami Redhawks – Paycor (Paul Brown) Stadium.
When: Saturday, September 17, 2022. Kickoff time is 12pm, the trailer will arrive between 6-7am.
Where: Longworth Hall – 700 W Pete Rose Way – We plan to set up near the red area indicated on the map below, on the NE side of the Longworth Hall parking lot, close to the I-71/75 overpass (but not close enough to get hit by falling concrete)
- Smoked pork breakfast tacos with salsa and guacamole
- Potatoes O’Brien
- Assorted donuts
- Smoked queso dip and chips
- Bottled water, Braxton Garage Beer & Vive Seltzer, mimosas + other domestic beers
Who: All are welcome (as long as you can abide by some simple rules)! This is a “community” style tailgate. We always have extra food, but plan accordingly if you intend to eat.
If you’d like to contribute this week, our biggest areas of need are:
- Bring a 6/12 pack of light domestic beer – CANS ONLY – if the coolers are already stocked, just put them in the trailer for future tailgates
- Money will go the furthest to help future tailgates (we’ve got another big one coming up next weekend vs IU):