With UC’s move to the Big XII in 2023, we’re excited to step up our role as Cincinnati ambassadors for a whole new group of visiting fan bases.
While we love tailgating on The Grid before a game at Historic Nippert Stadium, our group originally formed to organize road tailgates, uniting Bearcats fans and flying the flag on rival territory. If you’re a traveling fan, we understand the challenges that can come with trying to plan events hundreds of miles away without all of the comforts of home.
If you’re coming to Clifton for a tailgate, you’ll quickly find that our urban campus is very compact and unique – we are not a land grant school and have extremely limited amounts of surface parking/tailgating. That’s where we come in…
No need to reach out in advance, but feel free to contact us if you’re bringing a crew so that we can ensure that we have plenty of food and beverages. Donations are not required, but we welcome any contributions to help offset our expenses.
We try to keep it simple:
- All are welcome! Represent yourself, our group, and UC by creating a welcoming, safe, and fun environment!
- Be responsible for your guests (if you bring knuckleheads, know that it’ll reflect on you). In other words, “don’t be a dick!”
- BYOB – community beer is an encouraged contribution.
- Clean up after yourself – UC is a beautiful campus – let’s keep it that way by throwing all leftover trash and food in appropriate garbage/recycling cans
- Contribute in some way. There are MANY ways to help keep our tailgate going – show up early to help setup, help tear down before we head to the stadium, help clean up our area, bring food, stuff some money in our donation box, etc.