The 2021 Cincinnati Bearcats lived up to expectations, finished the season back-to-back, undefeated AAC champs, and finally get an opportunity to compete at the absolute highest level…and we’ll be there! LET’S GO BEARCATS!
We’ve heard from a number of Bearcats fans looking to caravan part/all of the trip to Dallas. Given the unique logistics of the fanbase making the ~1900 mile round trip, we’re going to try to help organize details, but this thing is going to have to happen organically. If you’re driving and want to travel with other UC fans, comment below or hit us up on twitter and we can put you in touch with other interested fans.
A portion of our group will be driving, some flying, and some driving to other cities (Nashville, Columbus, Indianapolis, etc) and flying from there due to flight costs.
Thursday, 12/30 Festivities:
Thursday seems to be the day that most Bearcats fans are arriving in the DFW area. Since we’ll be scattered all across town, we’re going to stick with official Cotton Bowl events:
- 4-5pm CT – Battle of the BandsAT&T Stadium – West Plaza – Miller Lite House – free & open to everyone
- Free parking in Lot 10 (see map below)
- 7pm-? CT – Cotton Bowl Live
- Texas Live (adjacent to AT&T Stadium – see map below) – free
While some from our group opted for one of the UC Alumni Association events inside AT&T stadium prior to kickoff (both of which sold out quickly), we’re still going to do our best to let you know where the tailgates will be:
- Republic of Cincinnati – a group of our regulars will be making the drive and bringing a little piece of Clifton to Dallas!
- Lot 1 – 805 Stadium Drive #1, Arlington, TX 76011 – designated by the flag icon on the map above
- Parking spots are $40 ea – recommended that you purchase prior to arrival at stadiumparking.net
- Our crew will be set up by 9:30am & tearing down around 1pm in order or arrive at the stadium by 2pm
- Look for the flags & Bearcats canopy
- BYOB & food. There will be an available BBQ buffet in a nearby lot for $20 (not affiliated with our group):
- @DanCoJoe – Joe Steward will be taking his RV and invites all Bearcats fans to join!
- Lot 14 – E Division Street, Arlington TX 76011 – designated by the RV icon on the map above
- BYOB & food
- Contact Joe directly on twitter for more details – look for his RV
- Huddle Up Fan Fest – the official Cotton Bowl tailgate
- AT&T Stadium – East & West Plazas
- Opens 11:30am (3 hours before kickoff)
- Game ticket required for entry
New Years Eve (post game):
With Bearcats fans scattered all across the DFW area, it’s proven a challenge to organize any official post game (celebration), but it’s a safe bet that we’ll be out and about, especially after a W! A great place to start the festivities will be Texas Live!, located near the stadium, with events going on all day!
Watch the Orange Bowl on a 100′ TV and stick around for the ball drop!