Republic of Cincinnati tailgating rules:
- All are welcome (including visiting fans)! Represent yourself, our group, and UC by creating a welcoming, safe, and fun environment!
- Be responsible for your guests (if you bring knuckleheads, know that it’ll reflect on you). In other words, “don’t be a dick!”
- BYOB – community beer is an encouraged contribution, however, we do not, as a practice, provide free beer. Simply put, the expense (and liability) is not worth it.
- Clean up after yourself – UC is a beautiful campus – let’s keep it that way by throwing all leftover trash and food in appropriate garbage/recycling cans
- Contribute in some way. There are MANY ways to help keep our tailgate going – show up early to help setup, help tear down before we head to the stadium, help clean up our area, bring food, stuff some money in our donation box, etc.
- Have fun and root for the Bearcats (regardless of the outcome of the game)!