08/29/19 – UCLA Bruins @ Cincinnati Bearcats
Football season is BACK! But…before we get into the 2019 UC athletics season, let’s take a quick look back at 2018-2019:
- Football – 11-2 w/ a bowl victory vs Virginia Tech
- Volleyball – 26-8 & NCAA tournament 2nd round
- Men’s Basketball – 28-7, AAC Tournament Champs, & NCAA tournament
- Women’s Basketball – 24-11 & WNIT 4th round
- Baseball – 31-31 & NCAA tournament (including knocking off the #1 overall seed in their home stadium)!
- + more championships and individual accolades…
In short, has there ever been a better time to be a Bearcats fan?!?
Your Bearcats football team returns to Nippert Stadium to kickoff the 2019 season under 3rd year head coach, Luke Fickell. While many anticipated 2018 to be another rebuilding year, the squad came out and shocked the world with 11 wins (+1 if you think we got jobbed @ Temple). Now, with a strong contingent of starters returning and other positions reloaded, expectations are as high as ever!
Help us do our part to make sure that Nippert Stadium is absolutely rocking on primetime ESPN!